Vistas de página en total

martes, 17 de mayo de 2016

TRABAJO PRACTICO SOBRE REPORT SPEECH

REPÚBLICA BOLIVARIANA DE VENEZUELA
MINISTERIO DE EDUCACIÓN
UNEFA –COJEDES
INGENIERIA CIVIL
INGLÉS I

PARTICIPANTES: ________________________________________________________



REPORT SPEECH. WRITTEN EXERCISE.


     1)    REPORT THE TEXT ABOUT MICHAEL. PAY ATTENTION TO THE VERB TENSES ON THE SENTENCES.
  
     2)    TRANSLATE THE TEXT INTO SPANISH.



My name is Michael. I’m from the United States. I was born in New Jersey. My wife Lisa is from Spain, she was born in Barcelona. I’m a doctor and Lisa is a dentist, I worked at the Central Hospital here and she attended in a private practice. We have a cat and a dog in our home: The dog’s name is Benjamin. He is big golden Labrador. He is beautiful. He has big brown eyes and a long tail. He is very friendly dog, but he is sometimes a little stupid. Dogs are expensive to keep but they are fun to play with. Our cat is named Martha, she is quite young, but she is not a kitten. She is very pretty. She has black and white fur and green eyes. She’s smart, too and very clean. We are going to Spain a few days; we will visit Lisa’s family in the summer, so we need to find someone who can take care of our pets.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario